Artist Ben Gilles describes his work as a composition of nature, metamorphosis, light, color, collage, collaboration, juxtaposition, repetition, excitement, evolution, manipulation, music, television, improvisation, participation, and seduction. This is quite apparent in the Gilles’ colorful collage featured on Infinite Bloom 500 Piece Puzzle, which is comprised of hundreds of hand-cut paper flowers. Galison puzzles are packaged in matte-finish sturdy boxes, perfect for gifting, reuse, and storage.
- 500 Pieces
- Complete puzzle: 20 x 20", 508 x 508mm
- Package: 8 x 8 x 1.5", 203 x 203 x 41mm
Artist: Daniella Manini
Local artist from Cardiff and designs for Patagonia
This gorgeous sun print with it's bright colors is perfect for any room in your home - from a nursery to a kitchen.
Ah the sea--big, majestic, powerful, and , as it turns out, full of chuckles. Contemplate the Big Blue with gorgeous hues and some whaley terrific puns.Designed in the USA.
Cast of Stones
Stones: Rose Quartz, Amazonite, and Blue Lace Agate
Affirmation: “With every breath, I release the anxiety within and become more and more calm.”
- Blue Lace Agate is a very calming crystal that can ease frustration by stabilizing those feelings of being out of balance. Blue Lace Agate inspires loyalty and trustworthiness. It is a support crystal for all caregivers, calming stress-related situations and overcoming communication difficulties. Use Blue Lace Agate if you struggle to express your emotions without getting upset.
- Rose Quartz is known as the stone of the heart. Its energy can enhance love in virtually any situation. It helps the user feel a strong sense of self-worth, therefore being worthy of love. It opens the heart to forgiveness, compassion for self and for others, and raises self-esteem. Rose Quartz eases guilt and balances emotions, lowering stress and bringing peace.
- Amazonite is a soothing stone. It’s said to calm the brain and nervous system and aids in maintaining optimum health. Amazonite assists in communicating one’s true thoughts and feelings without over-emotionalism. It also enables one to see a problem from another’s point of view in order to affect peace, or to see both sides of an issue objectively to resolve one’s own inner conflicts.
For thousands of years, ancient civilizations believed that the powers of crystals could release mental, physical and spiritual blockages, and that each crystal has unique properties and energies to aid different conditions.
Today people use crystals and stones in many ways including in jewelry, carrying them in a pocket, using them in meditation or simply placing them in their surroundings.