Ginger June Candle Co.
Apricot & Fig: fresh, clean and unisex, this sophisticated blend of apricot, fig, peach and green tea is a favorite among men and women.
Hand poured in a 9 oz jar, (net weight 6.8-7 oz) burn time is approximately 50+ hours.
The first time you burn your candle, you should burn at least approx 2 hours, or until the melt pool (liquified wax on the top layer of a burning candle) nears the inside edge of the jar. Each time thereafter, burn until you’ve fully re-established the melt pool to prevent tunneling. Burn times vary according to ambient temperature and humidity.
• Made using only vegan + cruelty free, sustainable ingredients.
• Smooth, clean burning wax made from American grown soybean
• non-toxic, paraben & phthalate free fragrances.
• Each product is hand poured in small batches.
• Tested on friends and family, never animals.
• WE GIVE BACK! 3% of all profits benefit various non-profits specializing in animal rescue and rehab, check out our site each month to see who your purchase is helping!
Persimmon & Copal: Notes of Japanese Persimmon, Lychee Flower, Red Copal.
Its richness in both aroma and design is showcased in a lidded glass bowl; an ode to Japanese beauty.
Embossed with salient detail, the container is a perfect centerpiece while accessorizing a space, as the clean burn delivers fragrance to every corner.
Burn time is approximately 50 hours.
Craft + Foster
Top: Lemongrass, Pineapple
Middle Notes: Lily of the Valley, Peach
Base: Coconut, Sandalwood
Fresh. Clean. Warm. Sunny. These are just a few words to describe this harmonious mix of zesty lemongrass and fruity pineapple. With middle notes of lily of the valley and peach to temper the citrus, this blend ends beautifully in a smooth finish of coconut and sandalwood. It's sure to put a smile on your face.