Cast of Stones
The 7 Chakras are believed to be the centers or wheels of spiritual power in the human body. In energy healing, keeping these centers open, aligned, and activated enhances our physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Helping us to feel energized and centered.
Each of the 7 chakras has a vibrational frequency that is associated with a different color. When you pair the different colored crystals with the associated chakras, it is believed that the crystalline structure of gemstones works to remove blockages, restore, and amplify the balance of energy.
- Clear Quartz - Crown Chakra (crown of the head). Chakra of enlightenment and spiritual connection. The pathway to all other chakras. When this chakra is open we are able to understand our life’s purpose.
- Purple Amethyst - 3rd Eye Chakra (between eyebrows). Chakra of inner guidance and intuition. When this chakra is open we are able to see things clearly and awaken our inner wisdom.
- Blue Sodalite - Throat Chakra (just above the collarbone). Chakra of expression. When this chakra is open we are able to speak the truth and express ourselves.
- Green Aventurine - Heart Chakra (center of chest). Chakra of love and connection. When this chakra is open we feel compassion, forgiveness, and trust.
- Yellow Citrine - Solar Plexus Chakra (behind the navel). Chakra of personal power and confidence. When this chakra is open we feel motivated, focused and confident in our decisions.
- Orange Carnelian - Sacral Chakra (lower abdomen). Chakra of creativity, passion, and sensuality. When this chakra is open we feel excitement and inspiration.
- Red Jasper - Root Chakra (base of spine). Chakra of stability, security, and basic needs. When this Chakra is open we feel safe and fearless.
*Stones shown in picture are not exact stones shipped. All stones vary in color, size, and shape.
A geode is a rock that has formed over thousands of years and contains a cavity lined with beautiful crystals. The most common crystals found in these geodes are sparkling quartz crystals.
Geodes vary in size between 2"-3".
Quartz Crystals are often called the “Master Healer” stones. They’re stones of clarity, which dispels negativity and can be used to purify and clarify on the spiritual, mental, and physical planes. They are also is used to amplify the intensity of energy from other stones.
To avoid flying pieces, place geode in the canvas bag or in an old sock. Carefully strike with a hammer on the top center of the geode. This will break the geode into multiple pieces, unveiling crystals that no other person has seen before