Cast of Stones
The 7 Chakras are believed to be the centers or wheels of spiritual power in the human body. In energy healing, keeping these centers open, aligned, and activated enhances our physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Helping us to feel energized and centered.
Each of the 7 chakras has a vibrational frequency that is associated with a different color. When you pair the different colored crystals with the associated chakras, it is believed that the crystalline structure of gemstones works to remove blockages, restore, and amplify the balance of energy.
- Clear Quartz - Crown Chakra (crown of the head). Chakra of enlightenment and spiritual connection. The pathway to all other chakras. When this chakra is open we are able to understand our life’s purpose.
- Purple Amethyst - 3rd Eye Chakra (between eyebrows). Chakra of inner guidance and intuition. When this chakra is open we are able to see things clearly and awaken our inner wisdom.
- Blue Sodalite - Throat Chakra (just above the collarbone). Chakra of expression. When this chakra is open we are able to speak the truth and express ourselves.
- Green Aventurine - Heart Chakra (center of chest). Chakra of love and connection. When this chakra is open we feel compassion, forgiveness, and trust.
- Yellow Citrine - Solar Plexus Chakra (behind the navel). Chakra of personal power and confidence. When this chakra is open we feel motivated, focused and confident in our decisions.
- Orange Carnelian - Sacral Chakra (lower abdomen). Chakra of creativity, passion, and sensuality. When this chakra is open we feel excitement and inspiration.
- Red Jasper - Root Chakra (base of spine). Chakra of stability, security, and basic needs. When this Chakra is open we feel safe and fearless.
*Stones shown in picture are not exact stones shipped. All stones vary in color, size, and shape.
Cast of Stones
- Rainbow Moonstone - A stone for new beginnings. Its calming and soothing qualities can ease stress on the emotional body and wash away negativity. Its feminine energy and power can help heal and guide your inner path. Its glowing vitality can re-energize the mind and body, help you understand the purpose of change and aid in accepting the cycles in life.
- Rose Quartz is known as the stone of the heart. Its energy can enhance love in virtually any situation. It helps the user feel a strong sense of self-worth, therefore being worthy of love. It opens the heart to forgiveness, compassion for self and for others, and raises self-esteem. Rose Quartz eases guilt and balances emotions, lowering stress and bringing peace.
- Labradorite - A stone of transformation. This majestic stone is said to stimulate your inner awareness, bringing you closer to discovering your true self and helping you become the person you are destined to be. Labradorite is also known as the most powerful protector of all stones, creating a shielding force throughout the aura and strengthening natural energies within. Also believed to protect against negativity and misfortunes.
For thousands of years, ancient civilizations believed that the powers of crystals could release mental, physical and spiritual blockages, and that each crystal has unique properties and energies to aid different conditions.
Today people use crystals and stones in many ways including in jewelry, carrying them in a pocket, using them in meditation or simply placing them in their surroundings.
“With passion and strength, I create my own future.”
*Stones shown in picture are not exact stones shipped. All stones vary in size and shape.
Crystal and Stone healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine. It is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. For medical advice, consult a licensed healthcare specialist.