Cast of Stones
The 7 Chakras are believed to be the centers or wheels of spiritual power in the human body. In energy healing, keeping these centers open, aligned, and activated enhances our physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Helping us to feel energized and centered.
Each of the 7 chakras has a vibrational frequency that is associated with a different color. When you pair the different colored crystals with the associated chakras, it is believed that the crystalline structure of gemstones works to remove blockages, restore, and amplify the balance of energy.
- Clear Quartz - Crown Chakra (crown of the head). Chakra of enlightenment and spiritual connection. The pathway to all other chakras. When this chakra is open we are able to understand our life’s purpose.
- Purple Amethyst - 3rd Eye Chakra (between eyebrows). Chakra of inner guidance and intuition. When this chakra is open we are able to see things clearly and awaken our inner wisdom.
- Blue Sodalite - Throat Chakra (just above the collarbone). Chakra of expression. When this chakra is open we are able to speak the truth and express ourselves.
- Green Aventurine - Heart Chakra (center of chest). Chakra of love and connection. When this chakra is open we feel compassion, forgiveness, and trust.
- Yellow Citrine - Solar Plexus Chakra (behind the navel). Chakra of personal power and confidence. When this chakra is open we feel motivated, focused and confident in our decisions.
- Orange Carnelian - Sacral Chakra (lower abdomen). Chakra of creativity, passion, and sensuality. When this chakra is open we feel excitement and inspiration.
- Red Jasper - Root Chakra (base of spine). Chakra of stability, security, and basic needs. When this Chakra is open we feel safe and fearless.
*Stones shown in picture are not exact stones shipped. All stones vary in color, size, and shape.
Cast of Stones
Stones: Green Aventurine, Citrine and Pyrite
- Citrine is known as the success stone. It’s bright energy lights up many aspects of those who wear it. It has energies of good fortune and good luck, though these may appear in unexpected ways. It is said it will assist you in manifesting success, reaching your goals, and achieving abundance in your life, particularly in business.
- Green Aventurine is known as the stone of opportunity. It is thought to be the luckiest of all crystals, manifesting prosperity and wealth, and good for increasing favor in competitions and games of chance. Its winning energy makes it a great ally for boosting one’s chances in any situation. It aligns conditions so “opportunity” is inevitable. It also releases old patterns, habits and disappointments so new growth can take place. It brings optimism and a zest for life.
- Pyrite is a symbol for money and good luck. Pyrite’s energy is empowering to the spirit, encouraging one to overcome fears and take action. It’s said to increase the will to accomplish any task one sets out to do, and can bring out confidence and make one become more dynamic.
For thousands of years, ancient civilizations believed that the powers of crystals could release mental, physical and spiritual blockages, and that each crystal has unique properties and energies to aid different conditions.
Today people use crystals and stones in many ways including in jewelry, carrying them in a pocket, using them in meditation or simply placing them in their surroundings.