Learn all the countries of Europe by name, geographical shape and location. This double-sided 70 piece puzzle includes puzzle pieces that are shaped like each country or region, and translations of the names in French, Spanish, and German on the back. Featuring fun illustrations, this puzzle is an engaging and unique way to start learning European geography! It is packaged in a sturdy box perfect for safekeeping and gift giving.
- 70 piece puzzle
- 22 x 17.25", 56 x 44cm when complete
- Includes pieces shaped as European Countries
- Back of puzzle pieces printed with translations of European countries in French, Spanish, and German
- Ages 5-9
- Tillywig Brain Child Award Winner
- Box: 12.5 x 9 x 2", 32 x 23 x5cm
- Puzzle greyboard contains 90% recycled paper. Packaging contains 70% recycled paper. Printed with nontoxic, soy-based inks.
- All Mudpuppy products adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations
Ten Speed Press
Gray Malin’s collection of incredible beach photography was a runaway hit. Now the it-photographer takes his astonishing photography beyond the beach. Collecting breathtaking images, journal entries, and behind-the-scenes anecdotes, Escape explores Gray Malin’s enduring drive to capture life’s joyful moments. These awe-inspiring images of exotic locales from around the world are a celebration of light, shadow, and absolute bliss. Whether trained on the snowy mountains of Aspen, the dry plains of Namibia, or the warm sun of Bora Bora, Malin’s sharp eye highlights the exuberant colors and striking forms that make each location so unique. Featuring more than 22 destinations across 11 countries, the book also includes highlights from Malin’s conceptual photography, offering a comprehensive look at the photographer’s desire to showcase the beauty he sees in the world. From remote islands to major cities, Escape captures the spirit of dozens of unbelievable vacation spots—and will inspire every lover of travel and exploration to plan an escape of their own.