: Simple Practices to Cultivate Well-Being, Deepen Relationships, and Discover Your True Purpose
The Rituals guides readers through more than 40 empowering spiritual practices from around the world. Practices include a candlelight ritual for renewal, a soothing ritual for unwinding, and a tea ceremony for fostering connection and gratitude.
Filled with details on the history and meaning behind a wide range of sacred rituals for love, awareness, joy, and so much more, this book is an enriching guide to powerful practices
• Features beautiful watercolor illustrations
• Teeming with fascinating details about the traditions behind rituals both near & far
• Complete with gilded edges and foil stamping, making it a gorgeous gift
The Rituals is a lovely invitation to nourish the mind, body, and soul through enduring techniques for well-being.
This stirring collection offers helpful guidance on how to bring these powerful practices into modern life.
• A perfect gift for anyone who embraces spirituality, mysticism, and ancient rituals—like witchcraft, tarot, forest bathing, breath work, crystals, and sage burning
• A lovely combination of self-care, meditation, and modern spirituality
Princeton Architectural Press
Mindfulness, yoga, meditation, simple living---many paths lead back to Buddha, the timeless spiritual icon whose enlightened worldview has inspired countless followers around the world. This beautiful notecard set includes four thoughtful quotes from Buddha, and each card can be paired with a colorful photographic envelope as timeless as his words.