Ginger June Candle Co.
Sunshine: fresh, bright blend of blue sage & lemongrass
Hand poured in a 9 oz jar, (net weight 6.8-7 oz) burn time is approximately 50+ hours.
The first time you burn your candle, you should burn at least approx 2 hours, or until the melt pool (liquified wax on the top layer of a burning candle) nears the inside edge of the jar. Each time thereafter, burn until you’ve fully re-established the melt pool to prevent tunneling. Burn times vary according to ambient temperature and humidity.
• Made using only vegan + cruelty free, sustainable ingredients.
• Smooth, clean burning wax made from American grown soybean
• non-toxic, paraben & phthalate free fragrances.
• Each product is hand poured in small batches.
• Tested on friends and family, never animals.
• WE GIVE BACK! 3% of all profits benefit various non-profits specializing in animal rescue and rehab, check out our site each month to see who your purchase is helping!
8pm. Taking the long way home, the buzz of streetlights, everything washed in shades of blue. Mysterious, dreamy, captivating.
Clary sage, iris, and palo santo.
Introducing Sunset, a brand new P.F. collection inspired by 1970s summers in California, featuring candles, reed diffusers, + incense cones in four nostalgic scents meant to represent times of day + the feelings they spark within us.
Sunshine Dust is our newest creation modeled after our flagship tisane, Cup of Sunshine. And it's the sexiest way to get life-changing turmeric into your beautiful body. This stone ground, hand-blended powder is made in small batches with big love.
Peppery and fiery, it promises to excite your flavor receptors while simultaneously fighting inflammation, stimulating digestion and improving your immune system. It tastes good. It’s good for you. You can’t lose.
Ingredients: organic ginger, organic turmeric, organic lemongrass, organic peppercorn
Sisters of Los Angeles
We love vintage Hotel astray so we thought what a cool way to celebrate State Pride than with our own version. Home Grown California perfect for loose change, bedside catch-all or any other small odds & ends.
Screened with a sense of humor in LA!