Liberty Legends Alphabet Book
From the Dalai Lama to Harvey Milk, Ruth Bader Ginsburg to Martin Luther King Jr., Liberty Legends Alphabet marches through history in search of those who fought for their freedoms and others’, and changed the world for good. Boldly illustrated, this book is sure to inspire your little legend to stand up and make a difference.
- Premium finish hardcover book - 56 pages case bound
- Packaged in a beautifully designed and re-enforced bookwrap
- The perfect size at "8.2 x "8.1
- A portion of the proceeds are donated to UNICEF Australia
- This title can be enjoyed by boys and girls of all ages (including adults!) - the recommended reading age is 0-12. Although the book is an introduction to the alphabet for younger children, the reading level is more suitable for children between 6 and 12 years of age. The 60-80 word biographies for each of the featured legends are not intended for 'early reading' - they contain some sophisticated words, mature references and interesting facts that encourage further discussion and research. In addition to the custom letter art for each of the featured 'legends', we include an upper and lower case version of the letter in sans-serif