Bring outer space into your very own home! With Your Bedroom is a Solar System!, kids can transform an ordinary room into an out-of-this-world experience with reusable, wall-safe (and BPA-free!), glow-in-the-dark stickers of the sun, planets, moon, and stars!
Space. It is a subject that has captivated imaginations since the dawn of time, spawning science-fiction tales of alien invasions, catastrophic meteorites, and planet exploration. Your Bedroom is a Solar System! taps into that timeless wonder for everyone from star-gazing kids to real-life astronauts.
Within this keepsake-worthy hardcover book you will find more than 50 reusable (and BPA-free) glow-in-the-dark stickers of the sun, moon, planets, and stars in our solar system, as well as illustrations of asteroids, comets, spacecraft, and other fascinating parts of the universe such as constellations! Plus,Your Bedroom is a Solar System! is jam-packed with information that every aspiring astronaut needs such as:
- Space is completely silent
- Many of Uranus’s moons are named after the characters in William Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- Before meteors enter the Earth’s atmosphere, they are called meteoroids
- The tides are created by the Sun and Moon’s gravitational pulls
- Only 5% of the Universe is visible from Earth
- The closest galaxy to our Milky Way Galaxy is the Andromeda Galaxy...and it’s 2.5 million light years away
- And much, much more!
Discover everything you need to know about worlds beyond Earth, from dwarf planets to black holes to supernovas and more! Kids’ book author Hannah Sheldon-Dean guides readers through this solar system and beyond, with scientific fun facts and easy-to-follow directions for stickering your bedroom to look just like the universe at night! Get ready in 3…2…1…blastoff!