Love is in the air with this fun Heart Shaped Piñata. This classic red heart would work wonderfully for an Alice in Wonderland birthday party. Parents should first fill the piñata with up to two pounds of candy and heart party favors. Then, use the built-in plastic loop on top and your own length of rope to conveniently hang the piñata from a sturdy ceiling beam or thick tree branch. Pull-string piñatas are a fun, safe, and easy-to-play spin on the traditional piñata game. Players take turns tugging on each of the 12 pull-strings until one randomly releases the piñata loot stashed inside.
• 1 Heart Piñata with 12 Pull Strings
• Piñata measures 20" x 18" x 4"
• Ideal for a Valentine's Day party or Queen of Hearts themed party
• Fill with up to 2lb of candy and party favors
• Kids take turns pulling off the strings until one releases the loot inside
• Combine with more heart party supplies